homework – Scented Candle – 180g – Metal
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
Think of Metal as strength: taking shape and holding its form, it’s something magnetic, gravitational and structured. It’s the element that symbolises the essence of life and its value. Helping to make us feel certain in our choices; to see past ourselves; to let go.
Remember the city at sunset? Golden shards of light shimmering against buildings, the air peppered with heat, a night full of promise laid ahead of you.
Scent profile: Wood, Citrus, Metal, Pepper
Top notes: Lime, Mandarin
Middle notes: Bay leaf, Pink Pepper, Tobacco
Base notes: Teakwood, Ho wood, Vetiver, Chinese Cedar
Burn time: 35-40 hours
- 100% recyclable, reusable and refillable glass jars.
- Rapeseed and coconut wax blend manufactured in the UK: the rapeseed crop homework uses is grown in the EU on existing agricultural land and the coconut crop we use is grown by smallholder farmers in Asia.
- All products are non-GM, palm-free and vegan
- They use essential oils and phthalate-free fragrances.
- All of their packaging is 100% recyclable and FSC certified.
- They donate at least 1% of all sales to environmental charities and causes.