During the current era of global warming, you may be wondering what you can do about it and whether your efforts will make any difference at all. Without being moralistic or taking up a strong position, this organizer discloses facts to raise awareness, provides answers, and offers information that will make you think.
Meant to be read regularly – but in small doses that will remind and uplift throughout the year – each week reveals tips on how you can easily change some of your habits. Depicted in a playful way through a miscellanea of charts, games, comics, exercises, and quotes, this planner will subtly guide you toward a more sustainable way of living.
It aims to emphasize the point that moderation and sobriety are likely to be part of the solution. But even if they prove to be ineffective, they would nevertheless make life far more gratifying.
As always, the calendar includes additional pages for your personal notes, lots of useful information about holidays, world maps, conversion tables, monthly planners, a culinary calendar, hints about celestial events, and observation charts.
– in English
12 x 19 cm
– 152 pages
– offset black print inside
– cover flaps
– cover with strong structured paper
– perfect bound with soft cover
– lays flat when open
– cover available in 4 different shades
– a week per spread
– monthly and yearly overview
– ± 50 tips
– ± 50 illustrations, graphics, quotes,…
– produced in a sustainable way
– FSC-certified smooth and white paper (inside paper recycled with 100% old papers, without chlorine bleach and optical brightener)
– plastic-free packaging