Que onda vos – Rug – Ayahuasca Wood – 85 x 140cm
QUE ONDA VOS
(Guatemalan street slang)
= YO WHAT’S UP?
DESIGN + HANDMADE + FAIR TRADE
Antwerp – Guatemala
Design by Hanne de Wyngaert /Antwerp – Handmade by Mayan Weavers / Guatemala
incl. 20% VAT plus Shipping Costs
This coloured design is woven by hand on a foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Inspired by the Ayahuasca ritual common in Latin America, the hypnotic lines are bold yet beautiful, the forms and colours take on a different meaning and structure, and makes for a great conversation piece.
– Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool from local sheep
– Natural color of wool & natural dye
– Colors: black, white, beige, orange, khaki
– Weaving technique: foot loom
– Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
– Handmade in Guatemala
– Bio cotton QUE ONDA VOS label
Note: because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in colour and dimension.
Out of stock