Tekla – Organic Cotton Percale Bedding – Duvet Cover – Lavender
Tekla makes thoughtful fabrics for your home and you. Shaped by serene architectural references to provide you tranquility and comfort.
From the Studio, based in Copenhagen, they create a range of products to complement any home with a desire to embrace simple and functional living. With no compromises, they design fabrics for your Sleep, Bath and Living habits/rituals.
Tekla was founded by Charlie Hedin in 2017.
Your Tekla bedding will keep feeling better after every wash.
Make sure to wash and swap every week, to best preserve the fabric. This way, you will continue to enjoy the natural feel and sleep better.
- Wash at low temperatures to protect the environment.
- Wash light and dark colors separately.
- Hang-dry to preserve fibres and color.
- If using a dryer, do it on low temperatures.
- Use natural detergent for long last and a great feel.
- Avoid using softener and bleachers.
Please note, that in case you have the need to wash higher than 40 degrees, this is no problem.