Que onda vos – Rug – Cairn – 160 x 210cm
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
Cairn is a large muted multi-colour design area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Cairn is a pile of stones, a practice of patience and creating balance.
Que onda vos rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. They strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
– Material: 100% sheep wool, hand-spun (from local sheep)
– Natural color of wool
– Colors: black, off-white, brown, bordeaux, soft pink, soft green, grey, deep cream
– Weaving technique: foot loom / flat weave
– Size: 160cm width x 210cm length
– 100% handmade in Guatemala
– Bio cotton QUE ONDA VOS label
Note: Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in colour and dimension.
Out of stock