Baina – Organic Cotton – Bath Towel – Cove – Clay – 90 x 170cm
Baina is an Antipodean brand of curated towelling founded by Bailey Meredith and Anna Fahey. Their contemporary, organic cotton towels celebrate the daily bathing ritual, softening into the moments that begin and end the day.
Baina’s modern approach to design is anchored in print and colour with a considered sensibility that nods to fine art, sculpture, architecture and colour theory. While harnessing simplicity, Baina experiments with texture to create shape, elevating an everyday object to upend the neutrality of the bathroom.
Committed to creating timeless collections, Baina takes a mindful approach to craftsmanship and materiality. Made in Portugal, Baina works with GOTS certified organic cotton and produces with one of Europe’s most established mills to develop their considered offering.
– Before using any Baina products, we advise washing your towels through one cycle.
– Wash towels separately through a cold or low temperature cycle (40 degrees).
– Use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidising /chlorine based bleaching agents
– Line dry in shade. For optimal softness, we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean
– If a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. We recommend cutting the thread at the base of the towel
– We advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discolouration