Frama – Light Towel – Burnt Orange – Hand Towel
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
Frama Light Towels, made from 80% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton and 20% linen, are compact, quick-drying, gentle on skin, and naturally hypoallergenic. Lightweight and breathable, these thoughtful towels make a perfect travel companion or home textile. Suitable for use as a kitchen towel, table setting, or bathroom hand towel.
– All Frama Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size.
– Each towel comes in a recycled bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) which can be re-used for storing wet or dry garments and other belongings while on the go.
– Made in Turkey
Materials / Dimensions
– Quality: 80% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 20% linen
– W 50 / L 80 cm
– Weight: 350gsm
Care and maintenance
– Due to the fiber’s special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions.
– Some natural fraying may occur.
– Wash: Gentle cycle machine wash at 30º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime, reducing your towel’s absorbency.
– Care: Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low or line dry. Low temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
– Certain skincare ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide, may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
– Frama Studio, 2021
All Images © Frama and Paolo-Galgani