Que onda vos – Handwoven wool rug – Pelu Stone – 85x140cm
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
Stone / A symbol of the ability to be grounded and connected with the earth.
A small white area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
It is hand knotted with flat weave on the ends.
– Material: 100% sheep wool, hand-spun (from local sheep)
– Natural colors of wool
– Colours: black or dark brown / off white
– Weaving technique: foot loom / hand knotted
– Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
– 100% handmade in Guatemala
– Bio cotton QUE ONDA VOS label
Note: because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in colour and dimension.
Out of stock