Tekla – Organic Terry Towel – Bath Sheet – Lavender – 100x150cm
Tekla makes thoughtful fabrics for your home and you. Shaped by serene architectural references to provide you tranquility and comfort.
From the Studio, based in Copenhagen, they create a range of products to complement any home with a desire to embrace simple and functional living. With no compromises, they design fabrics for your Sleep, Bath and Living habits/rituals.
Tekla was founded by Charlie Hedin in 2017.
Using the terry products almost every single day, it is important that they provide a great service, being soft and easy on the skin, as well as highly absorbent for practical use. Inspired from ancestors advise, we recommend to soak the new terry in cold water for 24 hours before the first wash. This to best ensure the best possible absorbency and strength of the terry.
- Wash at low temperatures to protect the environment.
- Tumble dry on low heat with dryer balls.
- Use natural detergent for long last and a great feel
- If a loop snags, please cut it, don’t pull it.
- Avoid using softener and bleachers.